Recreation and Wellness provides classes for everyone, from the beginner to the experienced exerciser. With a group fitness pass, you can attend as many classes as you’d like. Passes are $25 per semester and $10 per summer.
- CU Cycling: High energy 45-minute indoor cycling classes with a motivating instructor and a unique playlist of powerful and energizing music.
- MixxedFit: People-inspired dance fitness classes that are a mix of explosive dancing and boot camp toning. Always big, exaggerated, full-out, and our very best.
- Tabata: Easy to follow, simple, yet intense exercises. Each class will blast the calories and provide noticeable results – muscle tone, weight loss, or both – in a short amount of time.
- Zumba: Aerobic fitness interval training with a fusion of Latin and International music dance themes that create for fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body.
- Boot Camp: Bursts of intense activity alternated with intervals of lighter activity.
- Dance Fusion: Easy to follow, high intensity combinations of various styles of dance and toning. No dance experience of any form is necessary!
- Vinyasa: Move your way to better posture and a toned body. Heat up with a few sun salutations then delve deep into your core. This workout will leave you feeling energized, open and toned.
- Sunrise Yoga: Gain Clarity, creativity, and peace of mind and body to start your day. In the yogic discipline, the morning is considered as a “divine time” and when an individual’s spiritual energy is at its peak.
- Body Pump: 60-minute sessions of addictive challenges to all your major muscle groups through squats, presses, lifts and curls. The key is the rep effect, a breakthrough in fitness training focusing on high repetition movements with low weight loads.
- Barre Intensity®: Attributes of Pilates, dance, and functional fitness training. Small isolated movement fatigue the muscles, large range motion elevates the heart rate, and sequencing incorporates upper and lower body to make every minute count.
- Barre Express: Total body workouts specifically constructed to strengthen, tone and lengthen! Reshape your thighs, core, glutes, and arms utilizing the ballet barre for stability and control. This challenging 30-minute class is designed for anyone craving a long and lean physique through purposeful movement and is completely strength-based.
- Sculpt: A non-aerobic, muscle-toning class focused on core strength. Most classes use weight bars, exercise bands, or dumbbells, or a combination of these gadgets.
- Sweat N Step: A form of aerobic exercise using of an elevated platform (the step). The height can be tailored to individual needs by inserting risers under the step.
Purchase a Pass
- Go to recreation.creighton.edu
- Click “Memberships and Passes”
- Click “Group Fitness”
- Select semester(s) you wish to purchase
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click “Checkout”
- Enter Payment Info
Create an IMLeagues Account
- Click here and sign in with your NETID and password
- Update your information on the “Create Account” page
Create an IMLeagues Account
- Click here to visit IMLeagues
- Click the “Fitness” tab at the top of the page to find upcoming fitness classes
- ALL classes will have 12 available spots for participants