Immunization Requirements

Immunization Requirements for a Healthy Campus.

This year, all members of the Creighton community are required to receive a flu vaccination by November 1.

Students, faculty and staff may receive a free flu shot during on-campus clinics in September and October (documentation for immunizations obtained at the on-campus clinics will be updated by Student Health Education and Compliance staff; manually adding records to the BirdHouse is NOT necessary). More information about clinic dates and times will be available soon.

Vaccinations may also be acquired at off-campus locations (documentation for immunizations obtained off-campus must be manually uploaded to the BirdHouse health portal by following the instructions below).

Creighton University has immunization requirements for all students registered for classes on campus to protect the health and well-being of our campus community. 

All required immunization data, including supporting documentation, must be entered (uploaded to the BirdHouse health portal) and records verified by the Student Health Education and Compliance Office. Non-compliant students will not be allowed to move into campus housing, start classes or participate in athletic training.   

Uploading Immunization Information

Students must enter immunization data and upload supporting documentation in the University’s patient portal, The BirdHouse.  This information must be verified by the Student Health Education and Compliance Office prior to class registration and prior to receiving a housing assignment. PDF iconClick here for tips on locating your immunization records.  Communication regarding compliance status will be sent to the student’s Creighton email account. 

Student Immunization Requirements

Non-Health Sciences Students:  Students who are not enrolled in a health science program must meet PDF iconthese requirements.

Health Sciences Students: Students enrolled in a health science program (Dentistry, EMS, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant) must meet PDF iconthese requirements. Watch this video to learn more about health science immunization requirements.  Click here to learn more about the two-step PPD skin test.

Obtain a Copy of Your Vaccination Record

Obtain through The BirdHouse


Email questions regarding immunizations to immunizations [at] creighton [dot] edu.