The Student Health Education and Compliance Office is pleased to offer students a verified immunization record they may use in preparation for any away rotations and residency programs. Students should plan well in advance to assure they meet any deadlines.
To retrieve the report, please follow the process below:
- Log into your personal BirdHouse account
- Select “View History” and scroll down to the green “Print” tab located on the left side of the page.
- Save the PDF to accompany any forms.
- If you have questions or need a print out of your lab titers, please email Student Health Education and Compliance Office at immunizations [at] creighton [dot] edu.
- Students requiring a physical exam should call the CHI Health Clinic - Student Care Clinic to schedule.