The Student Health Education and Compliance Office is pleased to collaborate with the University’s health science schools to process and verify forms required for away rotations and residency programs.
To accommodate the high demand for these requests, we ask that students follow the process below:
- Plan well in advance of deadlines since this process may take up two weeks
- Complete as much of the forms as possible before submission, including:
- Personal/demographic information
- Immunization record data found in The BirdHouse
- Email forms to immunizations [at] creighton [dot] edu
- Once the forms are received, the Student Health Education and Compliance Office will review and contact the student if additional immunizations or labs are needed. Students requiring a physical exam should call the CHI Health Clinic - Student Care Clinic to schedule.
- When the forms are completed, a PDF copy will be sent to the student’s Creighton email account through The BirdHouse.
- Questions may be directed to immunizations [at] creighton [dot] edu