Health and Counseling
Physical and mental health are critical to the well-being of all members of our community. Our medical and mental health professionals work collaboratively to care for the whole person. Comprehensive medical and mental health care is available to students through:
The CHI Health Clinic – Student Care Clinic is available at 24th and Cuming Streets and is open to all Creighton students for their medical needs.
Students can schedule an appointment by calling 402-280-2735. Walk-in and same-day appointments are also available.
8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday; 8:00am to 5:00 pm on Fridays.
Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants will provide the following services from the CHI Health Clinic – Student Care Clinic:
- Onsite X-rays and CT scans
- Specialty care on-site: endocrinology, cardiology, neurology, women’s health
- Additional services: Registered dietitians, diabetes educators, population health coaches, physical and occupational therapists, and pharmacists
Psychiatric care will continue to be provided by a board-certified psychiatrist in Student Counseling Services from its new location in Markoe Hall.
A referral from the CHI Health Clinic – Student Care Clinic or Student Counseling Services is required in order to schedule an appointment.
It is always important to bring a health insurance card, photo ID and a form of payment to each health visit.
CHI Health sets its fee schedule for services.
Your health insurance plan will determine whether payment is to be collected at the time of visit.
If a health insurance plan requires a co-pay, payment must be made before checking in for an appointment.
I need to transfer my care from my home allergist for immunotherapy (allergy shots). Does CHI offer this service?
Currently, there is not an option at CHI for immunotherapy.
Complete and sign this form and email it to chc [at] creighton [dot] edu.
- Health education and wellness programming for students
- Oversight of on-call Campus Health Aides
- Free influenza vaccine clinics (“Shoo the Flu”)
- Management of the University-sponsored student health insurance plan
- Management of student, faculty and staff immunization compliance
- Processing and storing of immunization, clinical onboarding and health compliance data for students
- Care coordination for students navigating the complex health care system
Call 402.280. 2735 to:
- Schedule appointment at CHI Health Clinic – Student Health Clinic
- Schedule a counseling appointment
- Ask questions regarding:
- Immuniztion compliance
- Student health insurance
- Health care coordination
- Student health education programming