Creighton is dedicated to helping you understand how your choices impact your life. Understanding your environment and the interpersonal influences of your peers can be more effective than a focus on just your behavior (LaMorte, 2019).
The Bluejay Way challenges you to:
- Examine your perceptions of behaviors associated with alcohol and drug use.
- Utilize resources and data for multiple college health issues.
- Help our community grow and develop in a healthy and positive way.
Are you living the Bluejay Way?
- Counseling Services at Creighton
- 1-800-931-2273 (Eating Disorder Hotline)