Transferring to a new university can feel a bit overwhelming. That’s why Creighton conducts a transfer orientation section for students who begin their Creighton journey in the spring semester. Transferring in the fall? Learn more about Welcome Week orientation activities.
Held in January, this interactive and informative one-day program will provide you with the information and resources you need to make a smooth transition to Creighton. You’ll meet other transfer students from around the country and the world who, like you, have decided to continue their journey at Creighton.
The day starts off with check-in and breakfast, followed by a welcome and informational sessions with representatives from a variety of key areas on campus—from Recreation and Wellness to Financial Aid. After lunch, you’ll have time to take care of all of your campus business, from getting your official student ID to touring campus.
Interests Covered Include:
- Student Leadership and Involvement Center and CCSR
- Center for Health and Counseling
- Recreation and Wellness
- Public Safety
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Violence Intervention and Prevention Center
- Creighton Intercultural Center
- Campus Ministry
- Card Services
- Office of Community Standards and Wellbeing
- Office of Sustainability Programs
- Global Engagement Office
- Living at Creighton
- Creighton Dining