Creighton University is dedicated to tailoring your education to help you achieve your goals. These assessments are designed to improve your onboarding and academic experiences. Please review the information below and use the links to complete each assessment.
Quantitative Assessment for New Students (QANS)
Creighton requires all students to take an assessment focused on applied quantitative skills. The QANS will help the University advise you on appropriate courses to take during your first semester. Please complete the QANS as soon as possible, and no later than one week prior to your Summer Preview attendance and course registration time this summer. Please note: Failure to complete the QANS prior to Summer Preview may affect your ability to register for certain courses (including chemistry and some math courses). The assessment will likely take you 30-45 minutes to complete, and you are expected to be finished within three hours of starting. During the assessment, you will answer 16-20 questions. You need to provide a response to every question in the order they are presented to complete the exam. You cannot return to a previous question while taking the exam. Please answer each question to the best of your ability. Exam results and registration advice will be communicated to your advisor prior to your fall term registration time.
- Click here to complete the QANS
- Start Date: Open Now
- Due Date: One week prior to your Summer Preview session
Incoming Student Skills and Attitudes Questionnaire (ISSAQ)
To assist us in supporting you and your transition to Creighton, we also require participation in the ISSAQ. This survey will take you approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please complete the survey prior to your Summer Preview attendance and course registration time.
- You will receive an email invitation in early June with a link to complete the ISSAQ
- Start Date: Early June
- Due Date: Prior to your Summer Preview session
College Readiness Survey
You and your family are asked to share your insights on the impact that COVID-19 has had on your experience as a student. This will allow us to provide intentional resources and programming during your transition to Creighton.
- Students attending Summer Preview in-person, you will complete your survey during Summer Preview.
- Students attending Summer Preview virtually, please click here to complete your survey before the end of your Summer Preview session.
- Families, click here to complete your survey prior to Summer Preview
- Start Date: Open Now
- Due Date: June 4
Language Placement and Competency Exam
Your experience studying a foreign language may qualify you to begin in a higher-level course or test out of the undergraduate language requirement. To see which undergraduate programs require foreign language, please review the requirements on this page.
- Click here to complete a placement or competency exam (dates and deadlines vary)