The Wellness Living Learning Community aims to provide students an educational and experiential opportunity to a better understanding of a holistic approach to wellness focusing on emotional, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, social, and spiritual wellness. The Wellness Living Learning Community believes in helping to ensure the Creighton community is well cared for. In the Wellness LLC:
- Students will be able to articulate and evaluate the eight dimensions of wellness in their lives.
- Students will engage in the Wellness Community.
- Students are required to attend 8 out of the 11 program seminars.
- Students will be able to differentiate lifestyles choices in society.
- Students will be able to construct a lifestyle action plan for each of the eight dimensions of wellness.