Make lifelong friends through our Sorority and Fraternity organizations.
The FSL experience offers a chance to find your place on campus through a breadth of leadership opportunities. Creighton values a diverse, well-rounded student body and expects that you will be positively influenced by your fraternity or sorority experience, but not defined by it.
With 35% of Creighton undergraduates involved, fraternities and sororities are popular outlets for personal growth. Our FSL organizations place a high value on academics and demonstrate a strong commitment to community service. Last year, fraternities and sororities completed more than 25,000 community service hours and raised more than $200,000 for philanthropic causes.
Fraternity & Sorority Life is guided by six key values:
- Scholarship: Demonstrating academic integrity and committing to lifelong learning.
- Leadership: Embracing roles that prepare you for challenges beyond the Creighton experience.
- Social Development: Participating in responsible social activities and making informed decisions about alcohol, drugs and interpersonal relationships.
- Service: Giving of yourself for the betterment of all.
- Faith: Pursuing spiritual growth through service and moral observance.
- Lifelong Brotherhood/Lifelong Sisterhood: Forming friendships that transcend college.
The Fraternity & Sorority Life Strategic Plan is aimed at promoting the growth of this community while honoring its essential tenets. See where we’re headed in the next 3-5 years.