If your club or organization is planning a trip, your club or organization is responsible for following the University’s Travel Policy.
Please ensure your club or organization follows the steps below:
- Reads the Travel Policy.
- Submits an Event (travel) Form on CU Involved.
- Attends a pre-departure travel orientation session with either the Student Leadership & Involvement Center or the Global Engagement Office.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork for your travel. This includes waivers, driving guidelines, emergency plan and travel schedule.
- Each club or organization will be required to select two trip leaders who will attend the pre-departure travel orientation session with either the Student Leadership & Involvement Center or the Global Engagement Office.
For domestic travel, groups traveling will need to submit the following to the Student Leadership & Involvement Center:
- Assumption of Risk and Release Waiver
- Copy of driver’s license (if applicable and for all drivers)
- Driving Guidelines Form (if applicable)
- Proof of Insurance (if applicable and for all drivers)
To fill out the Event (travel) Form, please follow these steps:
- Log on to CU Involved - creighton.collegiatelink.net
- Go to your club/organization’s page
- Click “Events”
- Click “Create Event”
- Click “Travel” when describing what type of event this is for
- Fill out the form and click submit
For domestic trips, email Molly Salisbury at clubs [at] creighton [dot] edu to schedule your pre-departure orientation session.
For international trips, contact the Global Engagement Office.
All travel forms must be submitted at least three weeks in advance of travel.